Advance Planning Seminars at Lakewood
Join us for a free Advance Planning Seminar in Lakewood’s Garden Mausoleum. Experts will give an overview of memorial options at Lakewood while you enjoy complimentary refreshments in a relaxed, friendly and beautiful atmosphere.
· The benefits of planning ahead
· Legal advice and tools to help protect you and your family, including powers of attorney, wills, trusts and health care directives
· Your memorialization options at Lakewood Cemetery
What past attendees have said about this seminar:
· “Did not know what to expect and learned a lot in such a short time.”
· “Great knowledgeable speakers. Beautiful venue.”
· “Program covered many topics I wasn’t aware of.”
· “Very professional. Compassionate.”
· “Main speaker struck just the right tone. Very informative. Just the right length.”
Receive a free planning kit
All attendees will receive a free planning kit filled with brochures and checklists to help you organize your personal information including memorial instructions, living will information and more.
Guided tour of Garden Mausoleum
After the seminar ends, you can take a 20-minute guided tour of Lakewood’s contemporary, award-winning Garden Mausoleum, recipient of the prestigious 2014 Honor Award for Architecture from the American Institute of Architects.
Parking & amenities
· This seminar will be held at Lakewood Cemetery, in the reception room of the Lakewood Garden Mausoleum
· Parking is available along roads in the cemetery near the building
· Coffee and snacks will be served